This year will be our 19th Annual PetWalk and will be held on June 2nd, 2018!
We are very excited to present this family-friendly 5K walk to support the shelter animals here at Bay Area Humane Society. The walk begins at the shelter and goes through the Wildlife Sanctuary. This fundraiser helps us provide shelter and care for over 5,000 sick, injured and homeless animals every year. Walk in honor of all the animals who don’t have a family yet. Canines (or felines) are welcome- but are not needed in order to participate.
Pre-Registration Pick-Up, Friday June 1, 2018 (4:00pm - 7:00pm)
- Come check-in and get your event t-shirt! (Goodie bag given out to the first 300 people)
- Pick up any fundraising prizes you may have won
- Food tent
PetWalk Event, Saturday June 2, 2018 (Festivites 8:00am - 12:00pm, walk begins at 9:30am)
- Check -in starts at 8:00 am if you didn't get a chance to on Friday
- Visit numerous local vendor tables
- Free breakfast snacks before the walk begins
- Food tent will have hamburgers, hot dogs, walking tacos and more...available for purchase after the walk
- Live music provided by Star 98 with Steve and Laura
- Dog agility course
- Pet costume contest and best trick contest
- and more!
A large part of this annual fundraiser is our supporters backing us up and bringing in donations from their family and friends, often referred to as peer-to-peer fundraising. Teams or Individuals will compete to be the top collectors! This year, just like past years, we will also be offering rewards for the different fundraising levels (on the individual levels). You can see those prizes by clicking on the box above.
You can CLICK HERE for the paper version and start collecting on your own or you will receive a link to create an online fundraising page through Crowdrise after registration. If you ONLY want to fundraise and not attend the event, you can set-up your fundraiser through Crowdrise by clicking here